Teams and Open Roles
Great Northern Door Company manufactures custom wood garage doors, entry units and interior doors; leading the industry with state of the art equipment and building techniques as well as working in a fully remodeled production facility.
WOOD WORKER – PRODUCTION
We currently have a full time shop position available and are looking to fill it as soon as possible. The person we are seeking preferably has experience with either wood working, cabinet making/building, or carpentry. The intent for this position is to grow and become an integral team member that can help drive a new and exciting product line.
- Prepare and set up machines and tooling for woodwork manufacturing
- Lift wood pieces onto machines
- Operate woodworking machines, including saws and milling and sanding machines
- Ensure that products meet project specifications, making adjustments as necessary
- Select and adjust the proper cutting, milling, boring, and sanding tools for completing a job
- Use hand tools to trim pieces or construct products
- Experience cabinet building, woodworking and/or trim carpentry
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Dependable transportation
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.