Teams and Open Roles
Great Northern Door Company manufactures custom wood garage doors, entry units and interior doors; leading the industry with state of the art equipment and building techniques as well as working in a fully remodeled production facility.
DIRECTOR OF SALES
- Acquires sales and submits proposals/contracts by means of cold call, in-person meetings, attending tradeshows, and effectively maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Stays current on industry competition and pricing by tracking trends, researching competitors, and attaining up-to-date knowledge of the construction industry.
- Develops and executes a growth strategy by cultivating existing and developing new client relationships and channel partners.
- Develops the sales strategy, research, and development of new and emerging products reflective across all business lines.
- Develops and executes a pricing strategy to maximize market share and profitability, while maintaining strong quality control and customer satisfaction.
- Drive new sales with emphases in Alternative Composite Garage Door and Service Door offerings.
- Develops the annual revenue plan, including revenue expectations by client, by channel, by product line, to include developing profitability targets and assessing labor resource needs.
- Provides accurate data and stays current with company customer relationship management requirements.
- Maintains client relationships by ensuring their needs are met both proactively and reactively as they relate to our internal processes.
- Quickly responds to all clients on billing questions, issues, and concerns.
- Maintains accurate data in Sales Force; logging lead, contact information, managing pipeline, open opportunities as well as relative customer information.
- Manage product issues and customer complaints in timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate effectively with the estimating department.
- Drive client education; lunch and learns, dealer training, one on one meetings, etc.
- Ensure communication with production team, making them aware of product issues and concerns.
- Understand thoroughly the production process.
WOOD WORKER – PRODUCTION
We currently have a full time shop position available and are looking to fill it as soon as possible. The person we are seeking preferably has experience with either wood working, cabinet making/building, or carpentry. The intent for this position is to grow and become an integral team member that can help drive a new and exciting product line.
- Prepare and set up machines and tooling for woodwork manufacturing
- Lift wood pieces onto machines
- Operate woodworking machines, including saws and milling and sanding machines
- Ensure that products meet project specifications, making adjustments as necessary
- Select and adjust the proper cutting, milling, boring, and sanding tools for completing a job
- Use hand tools to trim pieces or construct products
- Experience cabinet building, woodworking and/or trim carpentry
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Dependable transportation
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.