Join our team and help us build something special!
Teams and Open Roles
WOOD WORKER – PRODUCTION
We currently have a full time shop position available and are looking to fill it as soon as possible. The person we are seeking preferably has experience with either wood working, cabinet making/building, or carpentry. The intent for this position is to grow and become an integral team member with potential to gain managerial responsibility and help drive a new and exciting product line.
Join our team of skilled craftsmen and continue to build your skillset by helping create beautiful handcrafted products. Work with the finest quality Clear Western Red Cedar, Knotty Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir and more!
- Prepare and set up machines and tooling for woodwork manufacturing
- Lift wood pieces onto machines
- Operate woodworking machines, including saws and milling and sanding machines
- Ensure that products meet project specifications, making adjustments as necessary
- Select and adjust the proper cutting, milling, boring, and sanding tools for completing a job
- Use hand tools to trim pieces or assemble products
- Knowledge and use of woodworking, cabinet making/building, or carpentry equipment preferred
- Managerial experience is a plus but not required
- Computer literacy is a plus but not required
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Dependable transportation
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Based on experience
- Paid bi-weekly
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.