Join our team and help us build something special!
Teams & Open Roles
Production Worker - Woodworking
We currently have a full time shop position available and are looking to fill it as soon as possible. Join our team of skilled craftsmen and build your skillset by helping create beautiful handcrafted products. Work with the finest quality Clear Western Red Cedar, Knotty Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir and make a piece of hand-selected wood its own work of art!
- Prepare and set up machines and tooling for woodwork manufacturing
- Lift wood pieces onto machines
- Operate woodworking machines, including saws and milling and sanding machines
- Ensure that products meet project specifications, making adjustments as necessary
- Select and adjust the proper cutting, milling, boring, and sanding tools for completing a job
- Use hand tools to trim pieces or assemble products
- Knowledge and use of woodworking equipment preferred
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Dependable transportation
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click Apply below or email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com